Work with us - Youth Counsellor - headspace Wangaratta
- Full-time - 76 hours per fortnight
- Based in Wangaratta
Do you like working with young people and have the following qualities:
- Want to learn more about headspace
- Have skills and experience with working with young people and their families
- Foster and facilitate a collaborative cooperative environment
- Be able to provide psycho-education and online support and elemental health-based services
Find the position description here
Our contact person for this vital role is Karina Kerr, Program Manager headspace Albury Wodonga on (02) 6055 9555.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.
All Your attachments MUST BE PDF, your attachments must include:
- Cover Letter
- Verified Qualifications
- Address to Selection Criteria
- Proof of Current Victorian Employee Working with Children clearance
- Proof of current valid Driver’s Licence
- Employment Application Disclosure Form.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 25th October 2020