headspace Ocean Grove Receptionist Administrator
Employer: Barwon Child, Youth and Family
Salary: as per Victorian Stand-Alone Community Health Services (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers) Multip
Deadline: 14 May 2021, 5:00 pm
About the Role
This new and exciting Receptionist role will be based at headspace Ocean Grove.
The headspace Ocean Grove satellite will provide 3 of the 4 core streams of the headspace Centre Service Model including Mental Health, Physical and Sexual Health and Alcohol and other drugs supports for young people 12-25 years.
headspace Ocean Grove is a satellite of the parent headspace centre, headspace Geelong.
Bellarine Community Health (BCH) is the major provider of primary health care services on the Bellarine Peninsula. BCH is a local, trusted and professional health service that delivers comprehensive community care for our diverse community.
The receptionist provides reception and administrative support to all team members of the headspace Ocean Grove satellite to facilitate a high level of care for young people. The receptionist is part of the headspace satellite team and works to provide professional and confidential administration services to support effective service delivery and day-to-day functioning. The role will be essential to ensuring the service is perceived by young people as accessible, youth friendly and welcoming.
The role will provide reception support to various clinical staff to ensure the smooth running of services. The receptionist is generally the first point of contact with the public. The receptionist will work collaboratively with all staff in a fast-paced environment.
The key objectives of this role are:
- Meet and greet young people and visitors and provide exceptional customer service
- Reception duties including monitoring incoming referrals, answering phones, booking and confirming appointments, preparation of client registrations, diary management and billing as directed by Operations Lead
- Provide information to young people and their families in a prompt and courteous manner
- Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Assist in the set up and pack up of the site ensuring the rooms are left in a clean and tidy state at the end of each day
- Provide daily administration support to all clinician’s and staff working from the site
- Maintain accurate and timely financial records related to service as required by finance team
- Support the headspace vision and objectives and demonstrate the values of headspace and BCH
Part-time 30.4 hours per week (Job share may be considered)
Fixed term position to June 2023
Salary as per applicable agreement incl super + salary packaging
Would you love to…
Work on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula?
Utilise your skills in a meaningful way and develop new skills?
Join and support a youth focused team working in an interesting role?
This headspace Ocean Grove role could be your dream position and is an exciting opportunity for you to work with young people, alongside a great team and make a difference.
We are seeking applicants who meet the following:
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative and/or reception role within a similar environment
- Strong customer service skills, particularly the ability to work with young people
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution focused, positive, and collaborative team player
- Demonstrated demand management skills
- The ability to work independently in a dynamic and changing environment
Applicants must address each of the above Key Selection Criteria and provide a current Résumé in order to be considered.
Applications to be submitted by email at email@example.com
Successful applicants will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check and undergo a National Police Check prior to commencement.
Applications close 14th May 2021 @ 5pm
For more information about the position please contact:
Tanya Fitzpatrick 52530400
Youth Health and Wellbeing Manager
Operations Lead - headspace Ocean Grove
For more information contact:
Name: Tanya Fitzpatrick
Phone: 5253 0400